How to make payment to us department of education

min read

How to make payment to us department of education

  1. Online: The Department of Education’s payment center provides an easy online payment option. Log in to your account using your Federal Student Aid ID (FSA ID). Once logged in, you can access your account balance and proceed to make payments using a debit or credit card.
  2. By Phone: To make a payment over the phone, dial the Department of Education’s customer service center at 1-800-621-3115. Have your loan details ready, and ensure you have a debit or credit card at hand to complete the payment.
  3. By Mail: Another option is to send a check or money order by mail. Include your loan information and account number on the payment. Address the payment to:

    U.S. Department of Education P.O. Box 790231 St. Louis, MO 63179-0231

  4. Through Your Loan Servicer: If your loan is managed by a private company, you might be able to submit payments through them. You can discover your loan servicer’s contact details on the Department of Education’s website.

Should you have inquiries about payments to the Department of Education or require assistance with your student loan account, reach out to the Department of Education’s customer service center for guidance.